Nintendo is holding another conference today called "A Ninty Shindig". The description for the conference is "Nintendo takes center stage!". What will we see? We don't know. Will it be a conference or will they just show us some games? We don't know. Will we get more new info? We don't know. All we know is that it involves Nintendo. I'm willing to bet we'll get some new info there, so I would definitely watch if I were you. You can watch it on GameSpot.com live. I will be updating this post with new news and stuff. I won't be posting everything that happens, only the important things. So, here is what has happened so far:
- They were talking about Contra 4 for the DS. Looks like the conference is nothing more than some GameSpot people interviewing developers and watching them play games. Bummer.
- What the crap? They're showing some stupid Time Trotters video that GameStop made. Where's the Nintendo stuff?!
- Now they're showing some weird... thing. I honestly have NO FREAKING CLUE as to what I'm watching right now or what is going on. Oh, it's apparently that stupid Time Trotters cartoon still.
- It's finally over! Thank you God! And they're now showing Neverwinter Nights 2... not Nintendo related. This is crap.
- FINALLY! We now actually have Nintendo stuff. A guy is demo-ing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. So far it's pretty boring. There's nothing new and the guy seems really nervous or something. He keeps stuttering and seems unprepared.
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption coverage is over. Now they're talking about the PSP Slim... what the crap is this?
- It's over. They're talking about Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 now and that's the next conference thing. GameSpot screwed us over with their VERY, VERY misleading title and description of the Nintendo thing. I officially hate GameSpot.