Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mario or Metroid Review Coming Soon...


By Mario I mean Mario Strikers Charged and by Metroid I mean Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. My Mom is stopping by Blockbuster to rent a game. My first choice is Mario Strikers Charged because I haven't played it before and I want to test out its online. At first glance, my Mom said they didn't have it, but had Metroid. She's going to ask when she gets to the counter though, so they might have it. Anyways, expect a review in a few days since I only have the rest of today and most of tomorrow to play whatever game she rents.

Nvm, she just called and they don't have either. Apparently she picked up the box cover for Metroid, not the actual game. They do have Super Paper Mario though, so she's getting that. I'll post up a review of that in a few days time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya. Are you on Facebook? 'Cuz you're invited to a Facebook group where we play weekly Mario Strikers Charged tournaments online. Take down our next tournament and win 2000 Wii points.

Search...

Fall 2007 MSC Online Tournament Season

...and you'll find us!

Later!

NES_HAVortexDude said...

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I didn't get Mario Strikers Charged, I got Super Paper Mario, so I couldn't be a part of that. Thanks though.