Friday, September 7, 2007

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Boxart Rumors Continue

So, a few days ago I posted a possible boxart for Super Smash Bros. Brawl that looked real to me. A few more sites have since posted it, like Amazon. Some even posted a bigger version of it, which you can see below:


I waited on posting more about it because not much else new has been said about it and we still don't know if it's real. Well, something interesting just came up. EB Games just posted the small version of the boxart, but it has a wi-fi logo:


The thing that bugs me is that if the game has wi-fi and if the boxart is real, why does the wi-fi logo have to cover up Pit. I know that's where it usually goes on boxarts but that will suck if it covers up Pit. Anyways, take it for what you want. I think the boxart is real, but I don't know about the one with the wi-fi logo.

Source

No comments: