Saturday, September 1, 2007

The "Wii Would Like to Play" Song

I'm sure you've all seen the Wii Would Like to Play commercials. They include two Japanese guys going to random places saying "Wii Would Like to Play". The original few, which you can see in the video below, showcased various Wii games and they later came out with other "Wii Would Like to Play" commercials for Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and other games. If you haven't seen any of them, which I find unlikely, watch an extended commercial below:



The reason I posted this is because of the music in the commercials. I came across a link to the actual guys that play the song. The artists are known as the Yoshida Brothers and the song is called Kodo. It is really cool and you can watch/hear it below:



I enjoy the music and I look forward to hearing more "Wii Would Like to Play" commercials with this music in it.

No comments: