Friday, September 7, 2007

My Music and more: Super Smash Bros. Dojo 9/7 Update

New Feature - My Music
New Music - Pokemon: Pokemon Stadium/Evolution
New Music - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme


This is one of my most favorite updates of all time! It's the perfect update for me. See, I'm a huge band geek and I love videogame music. Well Super Smash Bros. Brawl will now feature a My Music option. Basically, each stage will have many different songs that you can choose from. In My Music, you can increase the likelihood one of those songs will appear when you play a certain stage. So, when you play Bridge of Eldin, you can set it so that whenever you play Bridge of Eldin, you want to have the Legend of Zelda Title Theme play or you can set it so that most of the time you play, the Title Theme plays, but sometimes the Legend of Zelda Main Theme will play.



But how do you get more songs? There's an item that's a CD and when you get it, you get more music.

Also, two more songs were put up. One is a new song called "Pokemon: Pokemon Stadium/Evolution". This is the song for Pokemon Stadium and contains the Gym and Evolution themes. The other song is one we've heard before, it's the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme. We'll be able to hear it throughout the game and Sakurai says it's an important song, so it's up on the site. Lots of music stuff, I like it.

Source for My Music (More Details Here)
Source for "Pokemon: Pokemon Stadium/Evolution" (Listen to it Here)
Source for "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme" (Listen to it Here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A dental will provide the same look as natural when it's done by the two branches of dentistry.

my blog :: plano sedation dentist