Friday, July 6, 2007

A few notes about the site

I know the site has been pretty dead lately, but that's because there's barely been any news lately. Wednesday is Nintendo's E3 Press Conference and we'll have loads of news then. But for now, we'll just have to deal with the low amount of news. Also, remember my story I was going to create called Super Smash Bros. Unleashed Chaos? Well, that's not happening. I'm sorry to anyone who was interested, but I just don't have time anymore and I've kind of lost interest in it.

As for the Kirby Hats I've been posting, I'm done with that. They are really good fanmade creations, but there are just too many of them and I don't see a point in keeping posting them. So, if you want to see the rest, just keep checking the "Kirby's SSBB Hats" thread on the NSider forums for updates.

As for Thought of the Day, I will no longer be using that label. If I ever want to post my thoughts about something, it'll just be its own thing. And lastly, I plan on buying Mario Party 8 very soon. I have 3 Wii Remotes and I want a game that I can use those for, and me and my sister enjoy the Mario Party series. I'll tell you guys what I think of it once I buy it. That's all for announcements for the site. Please spread the word about NES Online!

No comments: