Thursday, August 30, 2007

IGN's Hands-On with Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Wii


Guitar Hero games are lots of fun. I've played it on PS2 and on the Xbox 360, but what I really want is to buy it and rock on my Wii. Well, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is coming out for Wii and it looks awesome. It has all the features of the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, and more. What more you ask? Here's a taste of some of the new features:

- Wireless Guitar
- Guitar can be taken apart for easy storage
- Guitar has customizable faceplates
- It costs $10 less than the other versions (Wii version costs $89.99)
- Has rumble thanks to the Wii Remote that you put in the guitar
- The speaker on the Wii Remote is used to make a noise when you miss a note
- Fast loading times
- Supports Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

This game looks amazing and I am definitely buying it once I get the chance.

Source (IGN's Full Hands-On Review Here)

No comments: