Friday, August 17, 2007

College Brings Change

Well folks, it's that time of my life: college. Tomorrow morning I move in and classes being on Thursday I believe. I have some welcome week activities I'll attend before that though. So what does that mean for the site? Well, for the next week or two, I'll be adjusting to college life, so the updating schedule will be pretty weird for a while. There are some things though that will have to change. I will be busy studying a lot since I want to be a doctor. It's going to take a lot of hard work to do it, but I'll try my hardest.

Will I still be able to do as many updates as I do now? It's hard to say right now. Some of my posts will now be shorter. For example, the Smash Bros updates from the Dojo site will now contain only highlights and one or two pictures from the update. For the full details, you'll have to go to the Dojo site. Little things like that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you, but college is important. And lastly, I don't know when the next updates are coming. You might not see any updates tomorrow because of the moving in process and all. So, on to college!

No comments: