Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sorry for the Inconvenience

If there's any news before lunch time tomorrow, I'll post it here. Any news after that will have to wait until Monday afternoon to be posted. So, until then, stay tuned. I'm sorry for lack of posts recently, but that's due to two things: severe lack of news and the lack of me being able to get on my laptop. I'll be leaving for college on the 18th of this month, so I've been preparing and doing some other things too, so for a while, the site is going to have periods of barely any updates. I'm sorry for these times, but they can't be avoided. My goal is that in a few weeks time, when I'm all settled in and have some time, this site will be better than ever. I hope to post more reviews, previews, and more fun things too like movies, and music. I hope that people will enjoy NES Online and spread the word. But until then, I'm sorry for any inconveniences.

No comments: