Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Extra Tidbits of the Wii 3.0 Update

There are a few things left unmentioned before that are in the new update:

- When you insert a disc into Wii, the slow glows blue a little longer than it used to
- When you receive a message, the Wii Message Board thing flashes on the Wii Menu
- There is now a message that says sending when you send a message from the Wii Message Board
- There's also a slight glitch for some people that doesn't really have an effect on anything. Some people, when viewing their save files, have a ? block in the Wii Channels save files part. It takes up 7 blocks and people seem to agree that it's just some corrupted data. If I were you and you had it, I would just leave it alone, but it should do anything if you have it. Here's a picture of it:


I know I'm missing one or two other things, so if you know what I'm missing, please post them in the comments.

No comments: