Monday, June 18, 2007

Wii Version 2 IS coming to the US later this year!

I know I've said it before, but just to confirm things, I called up NOA and talked to a rep. He said that we are getting a new version of Wii later this year that can play DVD's. It's coming in the 2nd half of 07, which is pretty obvious since we're almost there. That's all the information that is known. Oh, and yea, it's coming to the US. Previous rumors said it was Japan-only, but that isn't true. Call Nintendo yourself to find out: 1-800-255-3700. Oh, and an interesting tibit, I asked if he knew when Brawl is coming out, even though I knew he wouldn't. He of course said this year, but he said that he has heard from people that the Super Smash Bros. Dojo site will be the first to reveal the release date. I don't know how much truth there is to that statement, but I figure that it's either the site that'll tell us or we'll find out at E3.

No comments: