Monday, June 25, 2007

Zelda Makes a Return: Super Smash Bros. Dojo 6/25 Update


I'm here, reporting from a hotel. I have about 2 hours before orientation starts, so I have time to post. This morning, before I left, I quickly checked the Smash Bros. site and was pleasantly surprised. We got another profile, but it's not one that many expected. We still have yet to get profiles for Metaknight, Zero Suit Samus, and Snake, so many expected the next character profile to be one of those three. It turns out we got confirmation of another returning character, but who? Yoshi? After all the hints, that would be the most obvious, but it's not Yoshi. As you can see from the picture above, Zelda has been confirmed to return. She has a new look and you can see her in action in these pictures:






Source

No comments: