Sunday, June 3, 2007

6/3 Thought of the Day: Nintendo TV Shows/Movies part 2

Well, there was a drought of news today, but hopefully that'll end soon. At least we have another week of new Smash Bros. info to look forward to. Anyways, tonight I will post my Mario Kart TV Show/Movie idea. Here is the storyline:

"One day, Bowser starts up a racing tournament. He invites any challengers to come and participate and a few people accept. Mario, Peach, Toad, and a few others discuss the tournament and wonder what Bowser is up to. They decide to enter the racing tournament to find out what he is up to, and thus, they fall into his trap. Bowser's plan was to get Mario and the others to enter in the tournament, so that in the process of racing, he could blast them off of the course and annihilate them once and for all. Unfortunately for Bowser, Mario and his friends are tough. Both sides use whatever they can to stop the other from winning the races, that includes green and red shells, banana peels, and more. The competitors fight to save Mushroom Kingdom and to achieve the title of Kart Racing Champion. It's not just a race to be the best, but a race to save them all."

I think that could be an interesting show. Each of the races could be held in different parts of Mushroom Kingdom, thus being able to use tracks from the Mario Kart video games. Like the Smash Bros. one, I think this would do better as a TV show. I guess I can dream of the day a Mario Kart TV Show starts. You know, I should start writing a fan-fic. I seriously should. In fact, I will. I will be making a fan-fic of my Smash Bros. story and I'll be posting some details later, maybe even later today. See, this is what I like about the Thought of the Day. I can write about anything, and it even helps to give me ideas of more things to do for this site. Anyways, tomorrow's Thought of the Day will be about my Animal Crossing idea, which kind of has been done. I'll explain more tomorrow.

No comments: